Friday, January 27, 2012

Tampa

Here are some extra pictures of things around Tampa:


The Tampa Theatre (one of these times I might get to go inside!)









Old City Hall



There were signs for Billy Elliot everywhere in Downtown Tampa. I couldn't find one for our show.














Little did I now what a problem taking a picture of this squirrel would cause. I had just taken pictures of the old Nebulous Records sign when the squirrel jumped up on that bench. Naturally I took a picture. Well of course there was an indigent woman also on the bench, and she raised a fuss about me taking a picture of her. Despite the fact that I showed her the picture was of the squirrel and not her, she would not back down. I had to threaten to get the police involved just to make her shut up. Sad (and irritating)!


Nobody cared that I took a picture of this bird.

No comments: