Wednesday, January 4, 2012

College Station: I Have Yet To FInd The Station

Having played College Station with The Wizard of Oz, I basically knew what to expect. We were in a different hotel this time though so I at least got to see a different part of College Station: the part that throws rocks at pedestrians from moving cars. Yes College Station will forever be the town where a car full of idiots threw a rock at me from their moving car as I walked home from Target. I was fine. The rock hit my thigh. In the end it just gave me yet another reason to hate Texas and the assholes who live there. (Like I needed another reason!)




As I walked through campus to get to the theatre, I took note of just how ugly the Texas A and M campus is. Most of the buildings are very plain and utilitarian. The buildings that do have any decoration though mostly have animal skulls which is not much better in my opinion.







What does that even mean?!






No comments: