Saturday, January 7, 2012

Miami

After an enjoyable Christmas with the family, it was back to tour and the next stop was Miami.


Miami is a city that I have mixed feelings about. Sure it is warm (or too hot if you ask me), there are beaches and palm trees, but it is also filled with pretentious douchebags. The traffic is horrible, and the downtown area is not so great. I have found things to do both times that I played Miami, but I just do not love it as a city. Here are some of my shots of the city:













Miami has this little people mover train that runs through parts of downtown. Sadly it is kind of a mobile homeless shelter, but it did get me where I wanted to go.



I couldn't decide if I thought this building was hideous or amazing so I took a picture for posterity.

No comments: