Monday, June 22, 2009

Two More Trips Down The Yellow Brick Road For Glenn

So back in October when we played in Miami, Glenn came down from Wellington to see Wizard (or to eat at Joe's Stone Crab. I have feeling that the later made the former all the more appealing, and who could blame him!) So when I found out that he was coming back to see the show two more times in West Palm Beach, I was a bit surprised. I mean Mom only saw the show three times after all.

So Glenn came Thursday night and brought Glenn (the housekeeper) and the Princess. One of the best parts of playing at the Kravis is that there is an upscale shopping and dining complex called City Place right next door. So before the show we met for a drink, and then afterwards we headed to The Cheesecake Factory for appetizers and cheesecake. Then on Sunday Glenn and Gwen came to see our last performance in West Palm, and after I had packed up my stuff I met them at (you guessed it) The Cheesecake Factory for dinner.

Sadly I never once thought of pulling out my camera. I need to be better about that!


No comments: