Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Wonderful Wizard of BoOZe

Having achieved their first plate at the Houston Flying Saucer, the Wizard of Oz Brew Crew became obsessed with getting a second plate at the Raleigh location. And well they did. Again I did my small part, but the brunt of the work was accomplished by a core group of 4 guys. This time around though we were able to have a celebration for the unveiling of the plate.


They do actually have an unveiling ceremony. It is a bit cheesy, but if you don't come back for the ceremony your plate remains forever veiled. And strange as that sounds there were several plates with veils in Raleigh.



Jason intended to have the Z in OZ capitalized also. The manager thought it was a misprint so he changed it to lowercase. Oh well. I think that the message still comes through.


Sarah and KC


Noah and Chris with the waitress. I'm not sure what Chris is doing, but I'm sure the waitress was glad when we left!


I was trying to recreate the picture I took in Tallahassee with the cut out of the Tinman and Scarecrow. Noah didn't really get it.


The heart and soul of the WOZ Brew Crew

No comments: