Saturday, March 8, 2008

They are stuck with me now!


The original Reed I player left for Las Vegas today, so there is no turning back. I played again this evening, and it went really well. I still did not play a perfect show, but it was much better than last night. I also did not get any notes tonight. I guess that there is something to be said for actually practicing! Maybe I should do it more often!!


I got to go out to dinner tonight in downtown Charlotte. This is for everyone who might end up in Charlotte, but especially for Sherry K. Mert's Heart and Soul was fantastic. Most people who know me would be surprised to hear me recommend a soul food restaurant, but the food was fantastic and very authentic. I had salmon cakes with a side of macaroni and cheese and corn bread. The salmon cakes were very tasty (so tasty in fact that I was tasting them all through the show!) I again have time between shows tomorrow so I will have to see if I can find another fun restaurant!

No comments: