Sunday, March 16, 2008

It has been the day of free stuff!

Okay so this has been a fantastic weekend. Mr. Brian Jose was in town and saw the show on Saturday night with his friend. I will write more about that when I have the time. I want to do our trip to Bailey's Chocolate Bar justice!

Today though has been all about free stuff. We had a meeting between shows with the NETworks general manager about the Atlantic City extension of the tour. Again I will expand upon that when I have the time. But we got free pizza in between shows because of the meeting. Then as the musicians were sitting around talking with the GM, we somehow managed to get him to agree to an open bar and free bowling at the Flamingo Bowl! Thus the reason for my abbreviated blog entry. We are scheduled from 11pm to 1am. So I am leaving in a few minutes. Hey, I have some priorities in life! Free drinks and bowling!

No comments: