Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Tennessee Theatre

Every so often I am totally surprised by a very cool theatre in an unexpected location. But on the other hand given how fun downtown Knoxville was I should have expected it. For once, I actually got some pictures that I am proud of so I will let them speak for themselves (mostly).





Lobby










The house had a very cool lighting effect with some colored lights. As cool as it looked, I was glad to get a few pictures during load out when the colored lights were off.















The Tennessee Theatre has very cool lamps.






























As I was taking pictures after our last show I had an usher come up to me to point out a couple of interesting details.


First the people who renovated the theatre painted a couple of these faces in random places.

Also there are a couple of these ram's heads. I'm not sure if there is any significance or not.

No comments: