Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Finishing Up With Canada (For Now)

So our last two Canadian performances were in Hamilton, Ontario. Originally we were only supposed to have one, but then our Durham, North Carolina booking fell through so they added another in Hamilton. Since we were originally only supposed to do one in Hamilton, they kept us in the same hotel at Mississauga meaning that we had a 45 minute bus trip each way. And that also meant that I did not have time to explore or take pictures in the daylight.



Snow on the lens. Hmm maybe that's why my camera does not always take good pictures!?





I'm pretty sure that Franz Liszt was not present at the naming ceremony.

I did not stress out too much about my lack of time in Hamilton since I will be back in May. I'll take pictures then.

No comments: