Monday, March 9, 2009

The Blog Returns To Real Time, eh

I realize that I am really behind in updating my blog (about two months), but for the next week I am going to update my blog in current time. We are in Ottawa, Ontario this week so I am without cell phone service for the week. To make up for this, I will post on my blog in case anyone cares to know what I am doing.

I am sorry to report that we did not have a smooth crossing into Canada. We spent over 5 hours in Canadian Customs only to have two company members denied access into Canada. So we had to turn around and leave them with a rental car on the American side only to have to go through Customs again. It was very frustrating, and was quite a bummer. I have been so looking forward to our week in Ottawa, and this was not the best way to begin it. I also feel sorry for the two who did not make it. It is not as though they are serial murderers or something.

After all the sitting around, we did finally make it to Ottawa. We got in fairly late so I am trying to decide if I want to venture out or not. The Tim Horton's Curling Brier is on the TV so I may just stay in and watch some curling. Who knows, I might even figure out how the game is played!


No comments: