Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Sunset Cruise Maui

We ended Wednesday in Maui with a sunset cruise. What, a second sunset cruise you might ask? Well this is what happened. Originally when the company announced that Hawaii was official, there were plans that the company would treat us to a luau the first day we were in Oahu. So as plans were being made for the week off, one of the first activities that we decided to do was a sunset cruise in Maui. Since the majority of the Beauty company that was staying for the third week were going to be in Maui, it was to be a large group outing for all those people. Well then the company actually looked into prices for a luau, and decided that it was too expensive so they booked a sunset cruise. By this point most of us had booked the Maui cruise so we therefore had two cruises. Now don't get me wrong, I had fun on the Maui cruise and I am not really complaining (I know. I was in Hawaii on a paid vacation. Stop complaining!) I just feel that with limited time and money this is the one activity that I would have reconsidered doing. There were so many other things that I would have done in place of a second sunset cruise. Oh well!









No comments: