Friday, October 1, 2010

Hawaii Day Nine

After the crazy day on the big island, Josh and I took the first flight from Hilo to Honolulu to make sure that we got back for the show at night. We thankfully did not have plane trouble this time! My plan for Tuesday was to have a restful day given my two early days in a row. I had hoped to be able to get back in time to tour the Hawaii Theatre which is the recently restored old theatre in downtown Honolulu. I discovered it when I was initially searching for theatres in Honolulu before I knew we would be playing the Blaisdell Center. Sadly they were not offering the tour that week because there was an event rehearsing in the theatre. So I took a few pictures outside and then spent the afternoon walking around trying to replace my cell phone.







No comments: