Friday, February 5, 2010

North Charleston, SC

I am usually really good at remembering the different places we visit, the hotels, and the theatres. For whatever reason, I had a block about North Charleston. I knew what kind of a hotel is was (Comfort Suites). I remembered that we bused to the theatre. That was it though. Then finally it came back to me. I walked to the mall in North Charleston, got a haircut, tried to go to a UPS Store to ship some things only to find it was closed, and I went to Target. Now how could I ever forget that?












Well at least it was dead.


I made Pat pose with her signature from Oklahoma!


Our musical director for Beauty and the Beast, Carolyn, did the last tour on keyboard. Her name is on here somewhere.


For a quickie wall tag, this one turned out pretty well. I'm not sold on the tiny slipper though.

No comments: