Thursday, February 4, 2010

Augusta, GA

So for anyone trying to keep track, this is where you would insert the posts that I made from Kitchener, Toronto, Mississauga, and Hamilton Ontario. Next up was Augusta, GA.


Augusta falls into the category of places that I never imagined I would want to visit but ended up enjoying nonetheless. Downtown actually has a bunch of cute little shops and restaurants. I had a really tasty muffuletta for dinner.



What a great building.


I'm going to go out on a limb and say that James Brown was from Augusta since there is a memorial to him located in Downtown Augusta.


This theatre is not where we played. I just like to take pictures of theatres. Oh and that is not where we are playing on Beauty and the Beast.




I discovered this theatre on my way to the Bell Auditorium. They were actually doing some interesting shows. Of course not when we were in town though!


This is the theatre we played at, and boy what a dump.





The seating arrangement reminded me of the Raleigh Memorial Auditorium.



I tried in vain to find even an ounce of charm in the auditorium, and this was all I could find. Do port hole windows and a heating duct grate count?

No comments: