Friday, May 8, 2009

Easton, PA

As it turns out Easton, Pennsylvania was the ideal place to restart the tour. You have probably figured out by now, when I get to a new town I seek out all of the fun things that I can do. Well there is nothing fun to do in Easton so it worked out perfectly with my layoff depleted bank account!



Okay so Easton has the Crayola Factory. But the Crayola Factory is not really a factory and the smell of crayons makes me sick so I did not partake. Sadly the most exciting thing that I did in Easton was my laundry. Well we also almost died of garlic poisoning at a little Italian restaurant in Easton. There is not a mouth wash strong enough to counteract that much garlic!



Since it had been four weeks, we did have a run though of the show before our first performance. It was probably for the best even if we had played the show over 100 times by this point.


The State Theatre was a nice venue, and it reminded me quite a bit of the theatre in Williamsport.



Sadly though it was one of those theatres which was so dark that the color of my pictures is really off. I guess if I had Photo Shop I might be able to do something about that. Oh well.

No comments: