Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Anchor Bar - The Original But Not The Best (well if you are into that sort of thing)

Those who know me know that I have several food issues. I do not like to eat large slabs of meat, I do not drink something that was squirted from the underside of a cow, and I especially do not eat meat that is still attached to the bone. Therefore the thought of paying a visit to the home of the original Buffalo chicken wing was less than thrilling to me. But as they say, "When in Rome..."


So we headed to the Anchor Bar. All the way there, I was hoping that they would have something that I would want to eat. Thankfully they offered boneless chicken fingers so that I could at least experience the taste and see what this chicken wing craze is all about. I have to say that The Anchor Bar did not make a believer out of me, but then I did not think that it would. Seeing all of those bowls full of bones, and people sticking the things in theirs mouths. Gross! I'll take Thai food any day!

No comments: