Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Syracuse X 2

After leaving Morgantown, we drove up to Syracuse to spend the night before our border crossing into Canada. Since we had already been to Syracuse and stayed at the same hotel, I knew what to expect and what I wanted to do. First and foremost I needed to do my laundry. So as soon as we arrived at the hotel, I loaded up my laundry bag and headed to the laundromat. Then for dinner, I headed over to the Pita Pit. (Mmm Pita Pit!)



In the morning, we had a relatively late bus call of noon so I had time to walk over and see Syracuse University. I don't remember why I ran out of time to see the campus the first time we were in Syracuse, but actually as it turned out, I really only had time to walk along the edge of campus. Thankfully there were some picture worthy buildings so my trip was not in vain.



After my whirlwind tour of Syracuse University, I headed back to the hotel. I loaded up on soaps (the Renaissance hotel chains have the best soap!!) and loaded my stuff on the bus for Canada.

No comments: