Wednesday, April 20, 2011

TMBG In Santa Cruz

So for my half of the road trip with Matt, I had made plans to go see They Might Be Giants play in Santa Cruz. Matt only vaguely knew of They Might Be Giants, but was willing to give them a shot.





The Giants put on a good show although I have to say that the audience in Santa Cruz was very strange. They all bought tickets to be there yet they were not really all that into it. Oh well, I appreciated the concert!



Santa Cruz has a pretty famous boardwalk so after the concert we drove over to the boardwalk to see what it was like.









The boardwalk definitely felt like a blast from the past. In this age of mega amusement parks it was nice to visit the quaint Santa Cruz Boardwalk with its old carnival rides and food booths. I wish it had been light out though so I could have taken more pictures. Oh well. Unlike everything else on this trip to San Francisco, the Santa Cruz Boardwalk does not need to go on the next time list!


No comments: