Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A Few Final Shots Of San Francisco

I had a great time in San Francisco despite all of the disappointments and failed attempts to see the sights. As I was going through my pictures, I kept noticing ones that I liked but did not fit into other posts. So here is a random assortment of other pictures from San Francisco.















What is this? New York?












The Tix booth is San Francisco's half price ticket service. I did check to see what they were offering, but it was nothing that I was interested in seeing.




It took me a couple of days to figure out that there is a differentiation between the street cars and the cable cars. The street cars are a more practical means of transportation. The cable cars are a tourist attraction.















No comments: