Thursday, September 9, 2010

Davenport Fail

When I visited Davenport, IA with The Wizard of Oz we were in town for only one day. Returning with Beauty and the Beast, we had two days. For some reason, I was able to get more pictures the first time through than the second. If I remember correctly it rained the second day of our Beauty run, but still what a failure on my part!
-
Here is what I got:


A picture of a cool building



A shot of a fun retro looking TV station sign


And pictures of some of the creepiest busts a person will ever see. (They look like they are straight out of The Haunted Mansion!!)


No pictures of the town itself. No pictures of the cool restaurant that had amazing fried pickle chips. No pictures of the river. No pictures of the art museum that I intended to visit. Oh well!

No comments: