Monday, May 10, 2010

Indiana My Indiana

So at this point anyone who is still reading my blog knows that I went to school at Indiana University and love returning whenever possible. This is my second return playing a show at the IU Auditorium, but this is my first time staying at the IU Memorial Union hotel.


It was a bit surreal staying at the Union since I spent a fair amount of time there as a student. On the other hand, the Union is the ideal location because it is so close to the Auditorium yet is stumbling distance from Kirkwood!



In my four years at IU, I only set foot in the Art Museum once, and that was to play a concert. So I was determined to visit the museum and actually see the art.




I was a bit surprised to find a piece by one of my favorite artists, Jean Dubuffet.


No comments: