Thursday, September 8, 2011

Field Trip To Disneyland

One of the reasons that I was so anticipating getting the split weeks in Reno, Modesto, Fresno, and those other unpleasant places out of the way was that Costa Mesa is just a hop, skip, and a jump away from Disneyland. (Well make that a trip on the Croswell with a very nice bus driver!) Add to that the fact that we got free passes thanks to Dave and his connections with the college band program, and it made for a magical day in the Happiest Place on Earth!








I love Christmas decorations, especially Disney ones!








I think that this was the first time I had used the stand by line for Indiana Jones. When you use a fast pass, you miss all the cool theming.









Ever since they first transformed The Haunted Mansion into The Holiday Haunted Mansion, I have been so eager to experience it. Well after all these years of anticipation, I was not disappointed!







I wish that they let Jack Skellington take over The Haunted Mansion in Florida too.

















Dave being Dave





The Christmas decorations are much less impressive in California Adventure, but one could say that about the park in general. Hopefully all the new construction will help to change that.





Sadly we could only stay for part of the day. Stupid work! It gets in the way of everything.

No comments: