Friday, October 23, 2009

If It Wasn't For That Song...

Surprisingly I enjoyed my time in Chattanooga. Chattanooga has always just been a place to drive through on the way to Florida for me until now. The downtown area by the river is actually pretty fun with nice restaurants and things to do, and it is thankfully a short walk from the Memorial Auditorium. (The river area is also walkable from the hotel but only for crazy people like myself.)


You just cannot escape the song.


I am sorry to say that the Choo Choo hotel is a bit of a dump. The hotel is really in need of renovating. The carpets were dirty and worn out, and the elevator in our building stank.


I wish that I had had a chance to go to the Aquarium. Stupid job!


There was a college crew meet on river that weekend so I took a picture on my way over the bridge.

No comments: