Sunday, October 11, 2009

Dallas Due

After our week in Wisconsin experiencing the perfect summer weather in Madison and some rainy and downright chilly weather in Milwaukee, we flew down to Texas to sweat our butts off! Since this my second trip to Dallas I will not go crazy describing every little thing that I did. Especially since many of my activities were repeats of last year. I did have fun though despite the heat, and I did not let it stop me from doing the things I want to do.


I am glad to have returned if for no other reason than to have a chance to take a better picture of the Dallas Music Hall.



Our opening night party was hosted by a couple from the Dallas Summer Musicals Guild in their home this year. And to say that it is the most expensive home I have ever set foot in would not be hyperbole. Sadly as beautiful and posh as the home was, it was not a good setting for such a large party. Way too many people in such a small setting.



Another shot for the "that picture" collection.


Would you believe that Paul is our wig person?!


Brett enjoying a drink out by the outdoor fireplace. And yes there are two things wrong with this situation. Firstly I was the designated driver! And secondly who has an outdoor fireplace in Texas!!



The three Ryans strike again.

No comments: