Thursday, April 16, 2009

Some last New York thoughts

Aside from the headaches of playing at Madison Square Garden, I had a great time in New York. But like all good things, it did have to come to an end.

I met up with so many different people. I saw the regulars: Brian, Eric, and Melissa and her family. I hung out with the Wizard of Oz folk many times including our night at the Crocodile Lounge which is now my favorite New York bar. I mean come on. A free pizza with every beer. How can you beat that? I met up with Leigh and Marcia both former Round Barn alums. Once again we had a Wedding Singer reunion which included some people who were not able to attend our November reunion. So needless to say after two weeks, both me and my bank account were exhausted and ready to recuperate.


No comments: