Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Sweeney Todd Attends the Tale of The Wizard of Oz

The touring equivalent of a solar eclipse happened in our second week of Cincinnati. The cast of Sweeney Todd had a stopover night scheduled in Cincinnati while were still performing Wizard of Oz in town. So the company of Sweeney came to see Wizard on Thursday night, and then our company managers planned out a party for us at the Cadillac Ranch Bar. I was very excited because firstly I knew 4 people in Sweeney from Wedding Singer. Also I was the only person in the Wizard company who had actually gotten to see Sweeney Todd. And lastly the Cadillac Ranch had a mechanical bull. I did not ride the bull, but it sure made for good entertainment!


Cimma with her tuba and Merritt with his guitar

The Wedding Singers Reunite


Brett having been thrown off the bull


Ryan and Merritt (if it looks like I was holding him up, I kind of was)



Cimma and Matt


Ryan and Ruthie


Ryan and Jeff (apparently nobody else got the memo on the dress code!)

No comments: