Sunday, November 9, 2008

Finishing up in Orlando: Disney World!

Due to some strategic planning of our travel days, we had two free days in Orlando. Of course for most people that meant visiting Disney World. I will not go into the detail that I did for my last Disneyland trip. You all know that I am crazy, and especially so in a Disney theme park. I will let my pictures do the talking.

Day 1- I started with Caitlyn and Nate in Magic Kingdom and then ended up at EPCOT with the group for the Food and Wine Festival



Nate just found out that it is Snow White's "Scary" Adventure


The happy couple



We wanted Nate to conduct the show wearing this hat



My what a "charming" butt you have


Awkward turtle!




It was a most successful Food and Wine Festival (for some more than others!)

Day 2- I took Joey and Sara to Animal Kingdom and then met my family at Hollywood Studios

Joey and Sara met two friends that day. I do not remember the friend in the middle of the picture's name. The other was Nemo in Finding Nemo the musical. By the way, Joey hates this picture so shh.


I have been having this recurring dream...




"Look at the size of those birds. Those aren't birds. They're monkeys. Flying monkeys!"


So as I was 5 people away from riding the new Toy Story Midway Mania ride, it broke down. Damnation!


Day 3- I started the day with Joel and Nate in Hollywood Studios, then went to Animal Kingdom, and then met the group at EPCOT for day two of Food and Wine Festival.



My first day in EPCOT was wine day. This was beer day.


Thanks to Heather for the Gorilla Pod. I highly recommend them!


Going back to the bus :(


I had a fantastic time in Disney with everyone, and it was just the right amount of time to do the things that I like and not grow tired of it. Amazingly of the three days I was in Disney, I only had to use my pass for 1 of them. Joey's friend got me in on day 2, and Joel's friend did the same on day 3! Many thanks to them (even if I don't remember names). Now I can have Disney time in April during my Florida layoff!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Uncle Ryan

-Bryan

We went to planet hollywood.that was cool right? Yea

Ryan Claus said...

Oops. Yeah that was fun. Despite the fact that we couldn't hear each other. Oh yeah you know what else was fun. Winning at the non-DDR in Pizza Planet. That was fun too! :)

Ryan Claus said...

Happy birthday by the way. 18 huh? Way to make me feel old!