Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My Vacation in Orlando (oh yeah with a little show every night)


So I knew that my week in Orlando with The Wizard of Oz would be crazy, and it did not disappoint. To begin with my friends Jim and Jeremy live in Orlando, and have just recently moved into a new house. My cousin Cathy and her husband Keith also live in Orlando. Before I even knew what my tour schedule would be, Mom and Dad planned a trip to Orlando with Jamie and the kids for this week since it was their fall break. And it turned out that Uncle Glenn had a produce conference in Orlando over the weekend. Oh and did I mention that there is this little place called Walt Disney World that I enjoy visiting?


Needless to say all of this plus 8 performances of Wizard made for a full week. So I rented a car and began my adventure on Monday of last week.

No comments: