Friday, October 17, 2008

It is like we are living in the stone age!

Okay so if anybody is still reading my blog they have probably noticed an absence of posts this last week. We that is not due to a lack of activity on my part, but mostly due to the crappy Internet service here at the Howard Johnson Plaza hotel. I have not even been able to connect to the Internet let alone have an actual web page load up on my computer! It is ridiculous. Especially since my roommate has been sitting in the room watching YouTube videos on his computer. I don't know why this would make a difference, but those who have Macs (I am not one of them) seem to have more luck.

So I am sitting here at the hotel lobby computer typing. But I don't exactly want to load my pictures into the lobby computer so I am posting a short explanatory message until I can get back to civilization. Here are some short highlights of the week:

Opening Night for the tour and its subsequent party
Going to the Florida Aquarium with some of the band
Seeing The Rocky Horror Show tonight at the Performing Arts Center
Just in general being sweaty and gross in the Florida Sun

If you are lucky you might actually get to hear about all of these things!

1 comment:

T Cow said...

I'm still reading, and only living through you!!! You know I'm so jealous of the sunshine and warm weather you're obviously NOT enjoying. And I miss you!