Friday, August 8, 2008

La Playa





-Really in some ways it is unfair that I am spending the summer on the Jersey shore because there are others who enjoy going to the beach more than I do. (Scott, Tanya) I do not enjoy hot sunny weather, and sand is just messy. But on the other hand I have a rather unfortunate farmer tan. So I went to Kmart and bought an offensive beach towel (yes, High School Musical) and plenty of sunblock.
-I have discovered that I can make a day of taking the bus in from the hotel, finding something fun to do on the boardwalk, and spending a little time on the boardwalk beach. Afterwards I still have plenty of time to get to Harrah's for the show. Last week, I went to the Bodies exhibit and the beach, and this week I saw The Dark Knight IMAX and went to the beach. The only drawback is that I cannot take a shower before playing the show. Oh well nobody can see the sand in my hair!

No comments: