Thursday, June 12, 2008

It is if you want to go around in your drawers all day!


So much for my restful two weeks off. Last week Jan and John had a garage sale. So I got back and spent a couple of days searching for items to put into the sale. Sadly I did not have to expend too much energy looking for things as I have a ton of junk. I could probably have another garage sale this week and still have too much clutter.

Then on Saturday I called Jeremy about a completely unrelated matter, and before I knew it I was playing for The Music Man at the RBT this week. On the one hand I am glad for the work (and the pay check!), but unfortunately this was my week to be social and have dinner with people. I am hoping to squeeze in as much social time as possible, but sadly I will have to wait until September to meet up with some people. Sorry! (And I was so looking forward to having a sakitini at Sushi Samba Rio!)

No comments: