Sunday, May 18, 2008

Yatra

I had a fantastic dinner yesteday at an Indian restaurant named Yatra. It brought back memories of the Sherry K Indian Feast. Periodically my friend Sherry goes a little crazy and hosts a big dinner party with (mostly) Indian food. It is one of the highlights of the year for me. Well I don't know if she is planning another one anytime soon (hint, hint!), but the dish I had yesterday would be worth consideration for the next feast. The menu calls it chicken harra kabab, and it is basically chicken marinated in yogurt, mint, and spices. In fact it was so minty that the chicken was green. I was a little bit confused when I first got my dish. I was not expecting green chicken. But it is was delicious, and certainly worth trying to track down a recipe just in case. (Hint, hint!)

No comments: