Sunday, August 21, 2011

You Only Live Once

When Brett initially invited me on the boating trip, my initial inclination was to go, but not take part in the out of boat activities. So in making my plans, I did not bring my bathing suit. Well of course when we actually got there, the tubing looked like such fun I had to give it a try. Since I did not come prepared, I had to borrow Tommy's extra suit. Now Tommy is half my age and size so it is only thanks to my obsessive weight loss before Hawaii that I even came close to fitting in his suit!




I also gave water skiing a shot. It is very difficult (although I still question Brett's approach as the driver), and this is the closest that I came to actually getting upright. Oh well, the others were more skilled at the water sports than I was.







No comments: