Sunday, August 28, 2011

Lunch Stop In Santa Monica

I have encountered just about all manner of lunch stops since I began touring: pathetic side of the road stops in Iowa and Texas, exciting please don't make me leave stops in Hershey World and Downtown Disney, and now Santa Monica the most posh lunch stop.


When I heard that we were stopping in Santa Monica to have lunch on the Promenade, I tried to do a little research about Santa Monica. All I really knew about Santa Monica was rich people and beaches. It turns out that there is not much else to know about Santa Monica except for the famous pier.






Just imagine how much those beach houses are worth!




I opted to eat a real lunch instead of making the hike out to the pier. I had time to get a little closer, but my great touring fear is being left by the bus so I did not bother.



No comments: