Sunday, December 28, 2008

Creating a Risk to National Security...

we were sponsered by Senator Kohl of Wisconsin to take a tour of the Capital Building. Years ago when I went to Washington DC with a summer band program we also took a tour of the Capital. Now that was many years ago, and my memory is not what it used to be. I seem to remember that the tour was more involved than it is these days. (In fact I seem to remember being in the vice president's office. I could be really wrong about that though!) I guess that it is understandable though given the state of the world, but it was somewhat disappointing. Especially since we were sponsered by a Senator, I tought that we might get more than just the basic everyday tour. No such luck. It is still very cool to stand in the rotunda though and look up into the dome.
















No comments: