Saturday, July 5, 2008

The Boardwalk (and beach)



I decided to try out the panoramic feature on my new camera. It is not so bad. The quality is not perfect, but the camera does all of the work so I really cannot complain. (Actually if you double click the picture, it will increase the size of the picture.) I took this yesterday as Nate and I were killing time before the show. We were told to arrive before 6pm (for an 8pm show) because they close down the city at 6pm because of the 4th of July Celebrations. We also could not leave Harrahs until 10:30pm because they close off the parking lot due to the fireworks. So we had an hour to kill after the show too. It is amazing how I forget year to year how much I dislike the 4th of July! Oh and brace yourselves, I have another party's worth of pictures to post. (And just for the record Zachary, I am not drunk in any of these pictures. Just unphotogenic!)

No comments: