Saturday, February 4, 2012

Sarasota

After a bit of unpleasant schedule, things started to look up for us. The next stop was Sarasota. Sarasota was a repeat city for me, but somehow it seems like I had fewer pictures than from my previous visit. After thinking about it I realized it was because of a side trip that I took on one of the days with only a night show. Otherwise, I did quite a lot of walking which took me through a part of town I had not seen before.


On my walk to the theatre, I walked by the Ringling compound as I was calling it. All in the same area is the Ringling Museum of Art, the Ca' d'Zan mansion, and the Asolo Repertory Theatre. Sadly I was unable to visit any of these attractions, but I took a few pictures.







I took a similar picture of the Sarasota skyline from this same bridge last time.


But unlike last time, I did not get up close and personal with a bird like I did this time!





If you look closely, this bird ordered his dinner to go.

No comments: