Friday, November 12, 2010

All Good Things Must Come To An End

Well this is my last post about Hawaii. After our zipline adventure, we all drove en masse to the airport to drop off 4 of the 9 who were taking the earlier flight to San Antonio. Then the rest of us continued on to the small town of Pa'ia to have flatbread pizza. Strangely, Brett noticed this place and it just so happens that it is a second location of his favorite pizza place in the world. The other location was somewhere in New England. After dinner we headed back to the condo to start packing and cleaning. The next morning we loaded up the cars for the last time, and headed to the airport to bring our time in Hawaii to an end. It was an amazing three weeks, but really it was time to move on (or so my bank account was telling me!). I always thought that Hawaii was a place that I would never make it to in my life. So to have the chance to be there three weeks on what really was a paid vacation still astounds me. Now the next time I go...



No comments: