Wednesday, October 17, 2012

The Price Is Right

Having spent my childhood eagerly watching in the hopes that I would get to see Plinko or even better the yodeling man on Cliff Hanger, I was beyond excited to attend a taping of The Price Is Right.  Sadly I was not chosen, but one member of our group was chosen.  She did not win though.  Since cameras and cell phones are thankfully not allowed into the studio, I am woefully short of pictures.  Although I think that my novelty picture more than makes up for it though!






I am happy to report that the experience did live up to my expectations.  The taping was extremely fast paced so much so that it was almost surreal.  The studio itself is also really tiny.  One would think from watching the show that the opposite was true, but it is shockingly small.  I guess that is the magic of television!

No comments: