Thursday, October 27, 2011

Colorado Springs

Colorado Springs was a city that I was not too excited about playing. Given the city's reputation for hateful conservatives, like Focus on the Family, it just seemed like a place that I should never visit. Well thankfully I survived my time in Colorado Springs unscathed. I even ended up taking a fantastic camera club excursion to be chronicled in later upcoming posts.


Downtown Colorado Springs is not really very exciting. We were actually staying a couple of miles away off the highway. That was just fine since there more to do there than in downtown. (I saw Tangled here)







I did hope to be able to visit the US Olympic Team's training facilities, but sadly they were too far away to walk to them. So I took a picture of the Olympic Committee's building downtown instead.

No comments: