Sunday, June 10, 2012

A Visit to El Capitan

I would have preferred being able to see a movie at the Chinese Theatre, but in some ways it made more sense for me to see one at El Capitan.  I mean Disney runs El Capitan and that is where they premiere their movies.  During my first week in LA, El Capitan was showing Gnomeo and Juliet.  I had really wanted to see that movie, but it just did not work out for me to go that week so I had to settle for their next movie: Mars Needs Moms.  In a cool coincidence, Jeremy's friend Amy played French horn on the soundtrack so we met up to see the movie.  As for the movie, the less said the better.  The movie palace itself is pretty spectacular though!




And yes there is actually a small soda fountain and studio store connected to the theatre.








No comments: