Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Muncie, The Beginning Of The End

Muncie was my next to last stop on The Wizard of Oz before moving over to Beauty and the Beast. It was also the first time that I did not play the show. Since after our Christmas break, Mike and I had been trading parts in sound check so that he could get some time in on my book before the new guy arrived. Well Trevor, my replacement (well technically the replacement for Mike who switched to my book), arrived the week before in Lubbock. Since then Mike had been observing and was starting to get a bit antsy to start playing my book. He asked on the way to Muncie if I minded letting him play the show. Part of me kind of wanted to play Muncie since I was given a scholarship for Ball State University (which I of course turned down in favor of IU), but the show comes first!


So since I wasn't playing, I could walk around campus in the freezing cold and not have to worry about whether my fingers would work afterwards!



Monica and I decided to get in a game of snow volleyball.




Art




Nothing about the Emens Auditorium is beautiful.


It was fun to be back at the Emens though. I had seen the Miss Saigon tour with Brian Jose at this theatre a few years ago.


No comments: