Friday, March 16, 2012

Up Up And Away


I titled this post Up Up and Away for a reason.  Part of the reason is that our travel from Tulsa to Los Angeles involved two flights with a layover in Las Vegas.  The Away part I will explain later.  
 
So I have become a bit obsessed with taking pictures out of airplanes.  There isn't always something interesting, but I have gotten some fun shots.



This is downtown Tulsa.







Above is the Las Vegas Strip from the airport.  You can see the Luxor Pyramid on the left side of the picture.  As for the away part of my title, there was an incident in Las Vegas.  While we were boarding the plane, I started to notice some commotion.  The end result of the commotion was that our company manager was removed from the plane, and then we took off.  What I later learned was that she brought a margarita on board, and then denied having done so.  When presented with the choice of getting rid of the drink or exiting the airplane she choose the later.  Well that is what happens when a flight keeps getting delayed and there is a tequila bar right next to the gate! 
 







No comments: