Thursday, February 28, 2008

Oh when its MY wedding day...

No I am not getting married. It is better than that! I am going on the road with The Wedding Singer national tour. For the next three months I will be living out of a suitcase and sleeping in hotels. For anyone who might find the prospect of that exciting, I have created this blog. I am hoping to be able to chronicle my time on the road by periodically updating my blog with stories and pictures. So check back occasionally and see what the boyinthepit has gotten himself into!

5 comments:

Brian said...

Yay! Remember to buy a tour jacket... that's what it's really about! See you in St. Louis!

Brian

Earle said...

HOLY CRAP! You did it!!!! And see, someone else thinks your life is interesting........

T Cow said...

Congratulations on making your dreams come true. We are all living vicariously through you; so make sure we have a good time. Thank you for giving us a place to see where we have been, and what we have done. I’m so excited for you!!!

Sherry K-Jazzy Gourmet said...

This is a great idea. We want to hear every detail! Be sure to spend lots of money and eat lots of wonderful food when you're in all those great cities. It would be a waste to end the tour wealthy and skinny! See ya in Dallas (hopefully).

JIMMY said...

RYAN!!! I am so excited for you. I was hoping to be your first...(blogger) as when I read it, there werent any comments yet! oh well,thats pretty normal for me! ANYWAY.. YOU ROCK..I am so JAZZED and happy for you. and so PROUD of your talents, and SO GLAD over the years that I had the honor of being a musician with YOU, and Sherry, and Earle, and a few others in the Elevated Pit. (yes we were there before elevation too!) I wish you the best and cant wait to hear all the fun, and not so fun adventures of Ryan!!!!!!